Wednesday 20 August 2014

Workshop at Sew North

I will be teaching a workshop for The Fennel Shed at their quilters gathering called Sew North which is from the 11th to the 21st of September 2014.

The participants will make my Friendship Cushion.

Friendship Cushion

This one is made with French General fabrics which are favourites of mine.

My class will be on Wednesday 17 September 2014.  It will be a beginner friendly class which will teach both nine-patch blocks and an easy method for half-square triangles.  Clever use of colour value gives a dramatic design.
 
The Friendship Cushion is the match for my Friendship Quilt which I have showed before here and here.
 
Friendship Quilt
 
Participants could make the quilt when they return home, or in class if time allows, as I will be providing out patterns for both of my designs on the day. 
Here is a link to the Sew North page if you're interested in booking the workshop.
 
Bye for now.
 
Sandra
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment