Saturday 23 March 2013

Playing Catch Up

I can't believe that I haven't blogged since January and now March is almost over.  So sit back and play catch up with the photographs of the beautiful quilts made at my classses.

These are from the class using Kim Diehl's book "Simple Graces" and the quilt is called Bittersweet Briar.


Alison

Anna Rita
Bridie
Caroline
Edna
Josie
Majella
Margaret
Philomena
 
Sadly, I haven't got a picture of Mary's quilt but I'll try and rectify that later. 
 
The next one is my Country Sampler design and Bridie's quilt wasn't photographed at the end of class.  So here it is.
 
Bridie
 
This quilt is my log cabin design Past & Present.  It was taken with my phone so the quality doesn't show just how nice Elma's quilt really is.
 
Elma


So I think that's a lovely collection of quilts for tonight and I'll post some more soon, I promise.
 
Bye for now.
 
Sandra
 


No comments:

Post a Comment