Friday 29 March 2013

The End of Term

This term I taught one of my own designs, Friendship Quilt, and the classes finished this week in time for Easter.  I thought I would let you see all the beautiful things that were made this term, so sit back and enjoy.


Magdalen
I have to apologise to Magdalen for the quality of the photograph but I took it with my phone.



Pauline
Alison
Caroline
Edna
Philomena
Philomena made her quilt bigger.  It is the first one that I have quilted for someone else on my frame.


Elma


Margaret


Pat

Pat was finishing off some Christmas projects for herself after having made lots as presents.

As everyone had time to spare after making their quilts, they decided that they wanted to make cushions.

Caroline, Alison, Josie
Anna Rita
Edna
Mary
Majella
And finally, two of the girls who had attended my Bag Workshop, weren't content with one bag.  They had to make more.

Edna
 Philomena made a tiny one for her little granddaughter.

Philomena
I hope you enjoyed seeing all the pretty quilts, cushions and bags. 

Have a Happy Easter.

Sandra


 



 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment