Sunday 4 December 2011

Learning facebook

I don't know about the rest of you, but learning how to make a blog was quite daunting for me.  Now though, I can do the basics.  Nothing fancy mind you, but enough to post photos and do a small write up.  Facebook, on the other hand, is a whole other league for me.  I'm not embarrassed to admit that it scared the socks off me. 

I am involved in a group called Keep it Crafty.  We teach patchwork and quilting and have a facebook page called www.facebook.com/keep.it.crafty which was set up by our good friend Bridgeen.  In an effort to spread the word out about our classes I have been trying to learn a little more about how to do things, like post photos.  Tonight, with the help of my son, I learned how to make an album.  So I posted photos of my Country Sampler class.  We finished up on Wednesday and the girls have made some beautiful quilts. 
Alison's Sampler
Anna's Sampler
Edna's Sampler
Hannah's Sampler
Josie's Sampler
At the end of each class it is always lovely to see how everyone has put their own stamp on the quilt with their fabric and colour choices. 

So little by little I am learning a bit more about facebook.  Hopefully it won't be as long until my next post.

Bye for now.
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment