Saturday 29 October 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I know this is only the end of October but I am already figuring out what I am going to teach next term in January.  I am in the process of making a jelly roll quilt from the book "Layer Cake, Jelly Roll & Charm Quilts". 
French General
Beautiful fabrics
I am using French General fabric that I have been collecting for a while.  Progress isn't as fast as I would like though because things are just so busy at the moment.  But I wouldn't have it any other way.  I am thinking of offering this quilt as my Wednesday class and the book would be included in the price.  Everyone would then go home with their own copy of the book and the opportunity to make something else from it themselves.   

I ordered my first business cards too.  I uploaded photographs of some of my own quilts so I can't wait to see how they turn out.  I'm also getting ready for a workshop in Dublin in a couple of weeks and a craft fair.  So I'm looking forward to both of those. 

I'll have to go now.  See you later.

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment