Friday 2 January 2015

New Year Classes

My first classes of the New Year will start next week.  
 
My Allsorts Class on
Tuesday 6 January 2015 
from 7-9pm
in the Parish Centre at St Peter's on Culmore Road here in Derry.

The class will consist of a different technique each week.  I have been working on some new blocks. 


Here is a foundation pieced pineapple block. 
 
My Dolly Mixtures Class will begin on
Wednesday 7 January 2015 
from 10.30-12.30 at the
Knit & Stitch Studio in Skeoge Industrial Estate, Derry.
 
This class will be making a Sampler Quilt from
The Essential Sampler Quilt Book by Lynne Edwards. 
Everyone will need their own copy of the book.
 
Here are a couple of the blocks I have been making.
 
Trip Around the World
Strip Rail
If you are interested in learning patchwork or would like to learn some new techniques, contact me for more details. 
Beginners are very welcome.
 
Bye for now.
 
Sandra
 

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you have any classes in the maiden city beginning after Easter, please? I have some experience of quiltmaking with Mary from mission hall quilts, about five years ago. Mary McLaughlin, I think. Thanks. Jullie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I didn't see your comment before now Jullie. Drop me an email to semontgomery99@yahoo if you're still interested.
      Sandra

      Delete