Wednesday 16 July 2014

Portadown Quilt Exhibition

As you can see, it is over a month since I last posted.  Sorry about that.  June for me was a really busy time but in a lovely way.  The kids emerged from their exams, my eldest son Kevin sat his A Levels, school and classes drew to an end.  The quilting world was no different and there were some wonderful exhibitions.

I'll start with the Thomas Street Methodist Church in Portadown. It was amazing!  So here are some of the photos of my favourites.


"May Your Heart be Grateful" Lynda Jackson
"Kaleidoscope" Heather Walker
"Bloomin Star" Gaye Grant
"Story Quilt" Ethel Parks
"Wild at Heart" Joy Dickson



"New Life"
by As Is Craft Class

"Tessellating Leaves"
Carol Mackey

"A Taste of Spring"
Jenny McBride

"Quilt As You Go" Ethel Parks
"A Taste of Spring" Jenny McBride"
"Six Little Beaus" Gillian Steenson

 
 
 
 
 
"Floral Stars"
Jean Knox
 
 
I must apologise for not getting all the names of the makers of the quilts. 
 
See you soon.
 
Sandra
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is lovely! What a great place to hold a quilt exhibition!

    ReplyDelete