Thursday 5 December 2013

facebook

Although I have had a blog for quite a while, I have never really used facebook.  Well with the help of Claire at Enterprise NW here in Derry I now have a
Business facebook page called Sandy Quilts. 
Maybe you could pop over there and take a look:-
and press the LIKE button. 
 
There isn't much to see at the moment but I'm hoping to add to it.  It will show my classes and anything else that I'm working on at the moment.
 
I have a new class starting on
Wednesday 15 January from 1.30-3.30
in the Parish Centre at St Peters, Culmore, Derry.
It will run for 10 weeks and participants can choose from either my Squares Quilt

Squares Quilt
 or my Friendship Quilt

Friendship Quilt
depending on the experience level. 
Everyone is welcome so if you have always wanted to give patchwork a try, contact me.
 
Bye for now.
 
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment