Thursday 31 October 2013

My Shed

Just before the summer I was lucky enough to get this.


It meant that all my sewing things that used to be squeeeezed into my living room are now all happily housed in my Shed.
 
This is what it looked like after the carpet was laid.
 
 

It is an amazing space but I had no problem filling it. 

 
It is fantastic to have everything in the one place because my frame has been in a bedroom and the garage.  It's great when I'm sewing something that I can walk away and leave it out.
 
 
It is still a work in progress, it has changed since I took these pictures.  I recently got a new cupboard for my fabric and also had to get a new chair.  I want to hang a quilt and get some storage for underneath my frame.
 
I'll keep you posted about the changes that I make along the way.
I have to say, I am a big fan of Ikea. 
 
Bye for now.
Sandra
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment