Wednesday 22 August 2012

Classes and Workshops

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have places left in my class on
Tuesday mornings from 10.30 - 12.30
which begin on 4 September. 

It's going to be a Mixture Class.  

This means that it can be for the complete beginner who can make a little quilt with squares and in the process learn all the skills needed for making a patchwork quilt from beginning to end. 

Or for the slightly more experienced quilter, an applique quilt,
using either hand or machine applique techniques.


I am also offering  a Bag Workshop on Saturday 6 October from 10-4pm.


There will also be a Free Motion Workshop on Saturday 20 October
from 10-4pm.


So check out the Classes and Workshop pages for more details and contact me if interested.

Bye for now.
Sandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment