Sunday 30 August 2015

Sandy Quilts Website

I have just published my new website Sandy Quilts.


It has been a lot of work, a big learning curve and quite stressful as it seemed never ending.  But finally tonight I was able to publish it.  Maybe you could take a look and let me know what you think.

As I have my new Avante Longarm now, it was somewhere to put all the details about the Quilting Services I'm offering.  It also gave me a chance to take some new photographs.
 
 
So I'm off to have some tea. 
 
Bye for now.
 
Sandra


2 comments:

  1. Sandra love your new website was worth all your work. Glad that class will be starting soon too. Will be lovely to catch up with everyone again. Claire ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire and yes it will be lovely to catch up with everyone again. x

      Delete