Thursday 2 January 2014

Mini Patchwork Get-Aways in Donegal

My good friend Mary has a beautiful house in a wonderful part of Donegal.  She is going to start offering mini get-aways for patchwork enthusiasts.  I suggested that she mention it on my blog so here goes.

* * * * *

Hello!

I am a keen patchwork and quilter living in Northern Ireland.  I am writing to fellow enthusiasts to ask if you or anyone you know would be interested in a holiday in beautiful Donegal.  We have a newly built house in Leat Beg, Co Donegal (30 minutes from Letterkenny).  I have been teaching patchwork for 25 years and would love to see our house used for mini get-aways.  Folk can come and do their own thing or I can host you, teach a bit and take you to some of our Irish patchwork shops.


This is Teac na Mara, Leat Beg, Co. Donegal.
 
The three bedroom house has amazing views, is modern and comfortable, is close to three golf courses (if you like to golf as well or if hubbies come!) and has a sewing room with two machines and all you need to sew to your hearts content. 


View from the house

Sunset at the house.

If you or anyone you know would be interested we can talk further and I will send photos and details. 

Thank you for giving me the time to explain my idea.  I hope 2014 brings you many happy sewing projects!

Mary Good
028 7135 1206 or 07753358891
marylgood@btinternet.com

* * * * *

So contact Mary if you're interested. 
The house is wonderful and it's set in a beautiful part of Donegal.

Bye for now.
 
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment