Saturday 27 October 2012

Free Motion Workshop

Last Saturday I held a Free Motion Workshop in the Parish Centre at St Peter's. 
 
Liz
Carol
Majella and Alison
Susie, Mary and Carol
 
Everyone had a lovely time and learned a lot. 


Back: Susie, Majella, Liz, Alison and Carol
Front: Mary and Carol
They all agreed that it was a lovely way to spend a Saturday.  The girls were all beginners at this technique but by the time they went home, they had learned how to free motion quilt. They also had lots of designs to take home and continue practicing.
 
On the Sunday, my family and I went to The Point Bar at Magilligan for dinner.  It was a beautiful evening so when we arrived I took this photo of the pier, looking towards Donegal.
 
The Pier, Magilligan
After a wonderful meal, I couldn't resist taking some more photographs.  The water was even calmer and the sun was just about to set.
 
 
My husband came up with the idea of writing my blog name in the hard sand.
 
 
He did a really good job, don't you think.
 
Well, it's late now, so I must go. 
Talk soon.
 
Sandra




No comments:

Post a Comment