Friday 23 March 2012

New Classes

I'm involved with a group of friends and we call ourselves Keep it Crafty.  We offer various classes and I have just put together the new timetable for April 2012.

On Tuesday nights I am offering a class with a choice of two quilts. 

'Reach for the Stars'
 This is Reach for the Stars and it measures 41" x 41".  It's a good lesson in colour value.

'Hidden Stars'

The second one is call Hidden Stars and it measures 59" x 72". This quilt is from the book 'Layer Cake, Jelly Roll and Charm Quilts' and everyone needs their own copy.  The price of the class includes the book.

Hidden Stars is also offered in my Wednesday morning class and my current ladies are already thinking about colour and fabric choices.

The details for Louise's classes will be confirmed later and Mary won't be offering classes until September as she has quite a busy schedule at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment