Tuesday 28 June 2011

First Post

I'm new to blogging.  I love to read other quilting blogs so I thought that I would jump in and have a go myself.  I think I'll use it like a quilting diary and try and make posts once or twice a week. 

On Saturday, I did a Show & Tell for the Irish Patchwork Society in Dublin.  It was amazing.  Everyone made me so welcome and lots of the ladies stayed behind afterwards to ask questions and to let me know how much they had enjoyed it.  A big 'Thankyou' to Gwenda and Martina on the day and to my friend Bridgeen for recommending me. You might like to check out Bridgeen's blog cherry and cinnamon

As I like to see pictures that other people post, I want to add something of my own.  This is a photo of a Sewing Station that my daughter Catherine made for her Technology A Level.  I use it to store some of my threads.


Catherine has just started blogging too.  You might like to check it out at  the cat and the fiddle.

So, that's the end of my first post.  Hope it gets easier from here on in.

Happy quilting.
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment